As soon as possible
To be discussed
- Carry out his functions in a professional way in accordance with his professional capabilities;
- Provide adequate treatment to patients with health problems from a variety of backgrounds in order to optimize their healing;
- Collaborate with the patient to maximize his autonomy;
- Assist the patient in regaining and maintaining his or her ability to perform daily activities and in preventing malfunction and promoting a healthy lifestyle;
- Focus on the assessment and treatment of physical, cognitive, perceptual and psychosocial abilities;
- Work with our multidisciplinary team to optimize patient care and services;
- Performs certain administrative tasks.
Schedule: 35 hours per week
Start date: as soon as possible
- Member in good standing of the OEQ;
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Interest in working in a private sector, CNESST and SAAQ;
- Have empathy, professionalism, respect for confidentiality, interpersonal skills, good communication, dexterity, precision, adaptability, listening skills, analytical skills, initiative, team spirit, limits.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.