Montreal - East End
As soon as possible
To be discussed
- Performs the functions of an osteopath according to his professional abilities in collaboration with the therapists;
- Work with multidisciplinary team staff to optimize patient care and services.
- To be discussed depending on the needs of the clinic and on the availability of the osteopath.
- Must be available Wednesdays and Fridays from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Start date: as soon as possible
- Diploma in osteopathy (D.O.);
- University level training or equivalent (CEO, COQ, IEOQ);
- Member in good standing of the SOQ, Ostéopathie Québec or the AQO;
- Bilingualism (asset).
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory