As soon as possible
To be discussed
- Provide high quality support and assistance to physiotherapists to reduce the workload;
- Perform tasks, under the supervision and direction of the therapist, such as preparing the patient for his or her encounter with the therapist (directing the patient to his place for the appointment, putting him at ease and comfortable, ice, heat, etc.);
- Work to maintain the cleanliness of the clinic;
- Perform other related and non-employment related duties.
- 12 to 15 hours per week
- Daytime and evening hours (to be discussed)
Start date: as soon as possible
- DES completed or any other training deemed relevant;
- Post-secondary education in a related field;
- Bilingualism (asset);
- Provide outstanding customer service;
- Courtesy, diplomacy, sociability, dynamism, interpersonal skills, professionalism, respect for confidentiality, ease of learning, adaptability, organizational skills, team spirit, knowing how to execute directions, good communication.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the female form
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory