As soon as possible
To be discussed
- Assess clients' physical condition, target their needs and use counseling methods to set goals;
- Plan personalized and professional training according to clients' objectives;
- Perform professional record keeping;
- Supervise clients in the progression of their results and follow up with them;
- Supervise the training room professionally by advising clients and correcting exercises.
Schedule: To be determined according to the availabilities of the kinesiologist and the needs of the clinic
Start: as soon as possible
- Have at least a university degree in kinesiology;
- Professional specialization (ASP), CAN-FIT-PRO or equivalent (asset);
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Interest in working with private clients, SAAQ and CSST;
- Act ethically and responsibly;
- Empathy, professionalism, respect for confidentiality, dynamics, team spirit, good communication, adaptability, problem solving ability, listening skills, able to work under pressure, analytical skills, sense of the word initiative, leadership, good time management, know your limits.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.