Physical rehab therapist
As soon as possible
To be discussed
Be responsible for intervening to maintain, improve or restore the physical health of people with musculoskeletal, neurological, rheumatic, respiratory or vascular disorders (road and work injuries, loss of balance in the elderly, sports injuries, postoperative rehabilitation, etc.) that have been previously assessed by a physiotherapist or a physician to enable patients to recover their functional abilities as quickly as possible in order to carry out all of their daily activities.
- 20 to 25 hours per week (3 days per week)
- Daytime schedule from Monday to Friday
Start date : as soon as possible
- Be a member in good standing of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec (OPPQ);
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, ClinicMaster (asset);
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Significant interest in manual therapy;
- SAAQ/CNESST patients
- Empathy, professionalism, respect for confidentiality, dynamic, team spirit, good communication, adaptability, problem-solving ability, ability to listen, able to work under pressure, analytical skills, initiative, leadership, good time management, know its limits.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.