Perineal re-education Physiotherapist
Montreal - East End
As soon as possible
To be discussed
We are currently looking for a physiotherapist in pelvic and perineal rehabilitation with skills and interest in manual therapy and private practice.
Schedule: available to offer 2 days or 2 evenings per week
- Be a member in good standing of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec (OPPQ);
- Expertise in perineal and pelvic rehabilitation (person who has completed or is in the process of completing the microprogram)
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, ClinicMaster (asset);
- Interest in working in the private sector;
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Empathy, professionalism, respect for confidentiality, dynamic, team spirit, good communication, adaptability, problem-solving ability, ability to listen, able to work under pressure, analytical skills, initiative, leadership, good time management, know its limits.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.