As soon as possible
To be determined
- Carry out his functions in a professional way in accordance with his professional capabilities in collaboration with the therapists;
- Assess the health status, symptoms, injuries or other physical conditions of the patients;
- Work with the staff of our multidisciplinary team to optimize patient care and services;
- Provide adequate treatment for patients with health problems from a variety of backgrounds in order to optimize their healing.
- To be determined according to the availability of the consultant and the needs of the clinic
Start date: As soon as possible
- Member in good standing of the Ordre des acupuncteurs du Québec;
- Strong interest in musculoskeletal work with a variety of clients (private, CNESST, SAAQ);
- Motivated and committed to fostering optimal client rehabilitation;
- Focused on customer service;
- Have empathy, be professional and respect confidentiality, be dynamic, have a team spirit, good communication skills, can adapt easily, can resolve problems, is a good listener, can work under pressure, have analytical skills. Initiative, leadership, good time management and know his or her limits.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the female form.
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory