Make an appointmentLachine
Sarah Khalil, certified physiotherapist, has a long history of passion and devotion to the field of physiotherapy. Originating from Cairo, Egypt; she began her career as an intern with the Military physical Rehabilitation Center and Ministry of Social Insurance Medical Center; whilst she was enrolled in the undergraduate program with the faculty of physical therapy at the University of Cairo in 2004.
She completed professional master courses in Internal Medicine Physical Therapy (2007-2011). Then started her professional journey in Canada when she got her professional license from the OPPQ (2014).
She believed that continuing education is crucial in order to stay in touch with the most current practices, research and techniques to best service her patients. Since graduating, most notably, she has achieved:
- Mobilization and Manual Therapy
- McKenzie Method Certification in Lumbar and Cervical assessment and treatment (Part1&2)
- Mechanical and Manual Spinal Decompression
- Sport Injuries (Assessment and Rehabilitation)
- Chronic pain management
- Shockwave Therapy
- Assessment and treatment of elderly people
- Tempro-mandibular Joint (TMJ) treatment course (ASP)
- Cervico-thoracic Advanced treatment course (APTEI)
- Foot and Ankle Advanced treatment course (APTEI)
Events covered: Demi-marathon Lachine August 2017 and August 2018
She likes reading, walking, sauna and gymnastics.