Make an appointmentBlainville
Physical Rehabilitation Therapist
After graduating in physical rehabilitation technique at Collège Montmorency in Laval in 2015, Andrée-Li has gained experience in the rehabilitation of work-related accidents (CNESST) and road accidents (SAAQ) victims. In her professional career, she has followed several relevant training courses, allowing her to take care of her patients, according to their needs:
- Taping neuro-proprioceptive level 1;
- Lumbar stabilization: strengthening and control "clé en main";
- Mild craniocerebral trauma: from injury to return to function;
- McKenzie Training - Lumbar A;
- Manual therapy upper limb level 1.
Andrée-Li has a natural ability to create a relationship of trust with her patients, helping her to individualize her therapeutic approach with each one of them. Considering her strong interest in physical activity in general (swimming, fitness, running and yoga), she advocates a healthy and balanced lifestyle, which promotes a good recovery in her patients. For Andrée-Li, active patient participation, combined with the therapist's help, contributes to their success!