Action Sport Physio St. Leonard Bursary for Athletes
The St. Leonard clinic aims to recognize the effort and pursuit of excellence in both academic and athletic achievement in Quebec's young athletes. In this regard, we are proud to offer this bursary, which aims to support and encourage young athletes to reach their highest goals in their chosen discipline.
We invite you to submit your candidacy, or share with friends and family who meet the following eligibility criteria:
The candidate must:
1. Be a full-time or part-time student in 2017-2018 in an educational establishment in the province of Quebec;
2. Be under 25 years of age before March 31st, 2018;
3. Participate in a sport competition network that is recognized by a sports federation in Quebec;
4. Be a Canadian citizen and reside in Quebec.
Bursary up to a value of $500 in professional services at Action Sport Physio St-Leonard clinic. (professional services include Physiotherapy, Athletic Therapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Kinesiology, Nutrition, Sports Psychology)
Obligations following receipt of the bursary
The recipient must agree to:
1. Allow the publication of his/her name and photo on all our social media platforms;
2. Supply photos and results of his/her recent events;
3. Promote our events on his/her social media platforms;
4. If possible, attend an Action Sport Physio event as a recipient of a bursary.
Complete this application form and submit it by March 31st, 2018, before 11:59 pm.
The final award decision will be announced on April 15, 2018.