As soon as possible
To be discussed
- Perform the duties of a physiotherapist in accordance with his professional capacities in collaboration and/or under the supervision of the chief physiotherapist and/or senior management;
- Provide appropriate treatment and rehabilitation for patients to optimize their recovery and enable them to resume their activities;
- Conduct patient assessment, develop treatment plans, provide appropriate treatments, follow-up required by the patient, record progress notes, communicate with health, etc.;
- Work with the staff of our multidisciplinary team to optimize patient care and services;
- Perform administrative duties related to his position.
- Full-time position
- Be a member in good standing of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec (OPPQ);
- Mandatory: Expertise in perineal and pelvic rehabilitation (person who has completed or is in the process of completing the microprogram)
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, ClinicMaster (asset);
- Interest in working in the private sector;
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Bilingualism (asset);
- Empathy, professionalism, respect for confidentiality, dynamic, team spirit, good communication, adaptability, problem-solving ability, ability to listen, able to work under pressure, analytical skills, initiative, leadership, good time management, know its limits.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory