As soon as possible
To be determined
- Perform the functions of a massage therapist according to her professional abilities in collaboration with the therapists;
- Provide adequate treatment for patients with musculoskeletal problems or muscle strains related to daily stress;
- Achieving results that have lasting effects and result in reduced pain and tension, increased joint mobility and / or greater flexibility;
- Work with a staff of a multidisciplinary team to optimize patient care and services.
- Approximately 10 to 12 hours per week (depending on the availability of the massage therapist and the clinic)
- Training recognized by the Association of Massage Therapists
- Member in good standing of the AMPQ, FQM, APMSQ, CMA and / or ACDM;
- Therapeutic massage
- Motivated to develop your clientele;
- Empathy, professionalism, respect of confidentiality, good communicator, easily adaptable, good listener, analytical sense, initiative;
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory