As soon as possible
To be discussed
- Performs the functions of an osteopath according to his professional abilities in collaboration with the therapists;
- Provide treatment appropriately for patients with health problems from a variety of backgrounds in order to optimize their healing.
- Patient evaluation from a mechanical, functional and postural point of view in order to allow the application of a treatment using manual techniques, appropriate to the individual needs
- Work with multidisciplinary team staff to optimize patient care and services.
- To be discussed depending on the needs of the clinic and on the availability of the osteopath.
- Diploma in osteopathy (D.O.);
- University level training or equivalent (CEO, COQ, IEOQ);
- Member in good standing of the SOQ, Ostéopathie Québec or the AQO;
- Pediatric approach (asset)
- Bilingualism (asset);
- Empathy, professionalism, respect for confidentiality, good communication, dexterity, precision, ability to adapt, ability to listen, analytical skills, initiative, teamwork, synthesis, knowing its limits.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory