As soon as possible
Salary according to our scale and in line with the norms
Do you want to work with a team of young and dynamic therapists in a warm environment? You want to develop your abilities to intervene with a most pleasant clientele? You do not have much experience but you care about the well-being of your patients? If you answer yes to all this, this post of Physiotherapist is for you.
Under the supervision of the clinical services manager, you will be required to work as a physiotherapist for a majority of private clients with 5 to 10% CNESST clients. You will be called upon to perform tasks related to the treatment and follow-up of your patients. You will have several treatment rooms available and a mini-gym, modalities and modern equipment, a multidisciplinary team under the same roof .... At all times you are motivated and dedicated to serving our customers with your inescapable smile . Several challenges are offered to you, if you like sporting approaches, advanced manual therapy, a clientele of all generations, you will find satisfaction.
- Maternity leave replacement which may be extended.
- 3 evenings per week, Saturdays from 8 am to 12:30 pm
- May become a full-time position during the year
- Start date: As soon as possible
- A physiotherapist who is a member of the OPPQ for a part-time position that will be brought in during the year on a full-time basis. This post is a replacement for a maternity leave which may be extended;
- An experience (previous employment or internship) in pediatrics would be an asset;
- A first responder sports training and an interest in sports events would be an asset well regarded as well;
- We are looking for a person with a learning, professional, with a sense of organization and priority management, a great ability to work as a team.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.