$14 to $16 per hour
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant;
- Answer phone calls, requests and / or forward them to the person concerned;
- Manage network email addresses;
- Maintain the website up-to-date (make changes and / or changes) with the support of the service providers and according to the information provided by the clinic owners and the franchisor's employees;
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of goods, supplies and promotional materials;
- Coordinate logistical booking of kiosk, roll-up and conference rooms;
- Manage and complete stationery and office supplies orders for the franchisor;
- Manage and place orders and deliveries of promotional material;
- Coordinate reservations for the mobile unit, kiosk and other network equipment;
- Be the resource person for the different suppliers;
- Perform translation of texts and documents (French to English).
- Any other related tasks.
- Part-time position (which can become a full-time position quickly)
- About 15 to 20 hours per week (3 to 4 hours per day from Monday to Friday)
- DEC in Secretarial studies or any other relevant field;
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience;
- Bilingual: advanced English and French, written and oral;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to manage multiple files at a time and meet deadlines while delivering quality results;
- Creativity, dynamism, resourcefulness, autonomy and a great sense of organization;
- Ability to deal with many stakeholders (internal and external);
- Great skills for teamwork;
- Interpersonal skills and professional approach developed;
- Experience in the medical field, related to health or in the field of sport (asset).
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory