Saint-Eustache / Deux-Montagnes
As soon as possible
To be discussed
- Perform the duties of a physiotherapist in accordance with his professional capacities in collaboration and/or under the supervision of the chief physiotherapist and/or senior management;
- Provide appropriate treatment and rehabilitation for patients to optimize their recovery and enable them to resume their activities;
- Conduct patient assessment, develop treatment plans, provide appropriate treatments, follow-up required by the patient, record progress notes, communicate with health, etc.;
- Work with the staff of our multidisciplinary team to optimize patient care and services;
- Perform administrative duties related to his position.
- Part time position (15 to 20 hours per week)
- Day and evening, Saturday morning
The schedule will be determined according to the needs of the clinic and the availability of the candidate. Most of the clientele consists of private patients, athletes or not, and in the minority of CSST and SAAQ patients. The physiotherapist will have the chance to work with a Centurions football team at the Deux-Montagnes multi-purpose school for the fall and spring seasons. In addition, he will be able to cover other sporting events in the region.
- Be a member in good standing of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec (OPPQ);
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, ClinicMaster (asset);
- Interest in working in a private sector, CNESST and SAAQ;
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Bilingualism (asset);
- Empathy, professionalism, respect for confidentiality, dynamic, team spirit, good communication, adaptability, problem-solving ability, ability to listen, able to work under pressure, analytical skills, initiative, leadership, good time management, know its limits.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.