As soon as possible
To be determined
- Perform the functions of a massage therapist according to her professional abilities in collaboration with the therapists;
- Provide adequate treatment for patients with musculoskeletal problems or muscle strains related to daily stress;
- Achieving results that have lasting effects and result in reduced pain and tension, increased joint mobility and / or greater flexibility;
- Work with a staff of a multidisciplinary team to optimize patient care and services.
- 3 evenings per week
- Approximately 2 Saturdays per month
- Training recognized by the Association of Massage Therapists
- Member in good standing of the AMPQ, FQM, APMSQ, CMA and / or ACDM;
- Motivated to develop your clientele;
- Empathy, professionalism, respect of confidentiality, good communicator, easily adaptable, good listener, analytical sense, initiative;
- Specialized in lymphatic drainage and prenatal massage;
- Available to represent the clinic at various events.
Please note that the masculine is used to simplify the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory