Make an appointmentWest Island
M.Sc. P.T., CSCS
Iordan completed his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in physiotherapy at Université de Montréal where he focused his studies on pain science, chronic pain, sport injuries, and trauma.
He has previously worked in training centers, such as Nautilus Plus and Katalysis, and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS®) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
His passion for physical preparation and human movement has led him to seek hundreds of hours of continuing education in the fields of therapy, strength and conditioning, coaching and more.
His treatment philosophy acknowledges the emergent and holistic nature of pain and human movement. His assessment is centered on the individual who is in front him and uses a variety of perspectives and objective tests that allow him to focus on the root issue, and not only the symptoms. His intervention is individualized and he uses different tools to keep the person as active as possible while guiding the healing process, to help the person recover from pain and enhance their movement potential.
These interventions include:
- Manual therapy and myofascial release
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Functional Range Conditioning
- Altis (Phoenix; Formerly known as the World Athletics Center) Performance Therapy Program
- Methods from the Postural Restoration Institute
- McKenzie Method
- Functional Movement Screening
- Running program and pattern analysis through the System of a Run
- Explain Pain and Graded Motor Imagery
- Neurokinetic Therapy
- Sport First Responder
- Motivational Interviewing
He also regularly discusses cases and theory with his mentors and has mentees of his own.
His main goal is to help the person he is working with to achieve their goals and assist them in feeling, moving and performing better by treating everyone with an elite and world class mindset.