Make an appointmentWest Island
Connie S.Y. Jiao
Traditional Chinese Medicine Practioner
Connie S.Y. Jiao is a professional member of The Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists of Canada, and a certified Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner. She has received a B.Sc. degree from the best Chinese Pharmaceutical University in 1990 and earned a 2nd diploma in TCM in another reknown Traditional Chinese Medicine University in Beijing. She has practice in the prestigious General Hospital and studied with famous TCM doctors in Beijing, China.
Having had a long history of battling sport injuries and allergies herself, Connie has developed a passion for helping people feel the joy and freedom that comes with true healing and restoration of one's health. She will work with you to help facilitate this transformation so that you can get back to living your best life.
In parallel with her studies, she also enjoys various sports and physical activities, including tennis, badminton, skiing and swimming.
She is trained in using traditional Chinese medicine techniques, including cupping, trigger point therapy, herbal medicine and intramuscular stimulation to cure injuries from sports and chronic diseases.
Connie S.Y. Jiao has experience helping people with many conditions including but not limited to:
- Allergies (environmental, food intolerances
- Back pain and Chronic Pain (includingfrozen shoulder)
- Chronic Diseases (includeChronic cough, heart problems)
- Chronic Fatigue - Digestive Disorders
- Diabetes - Sports Injuries (tendinitis, sprains, strains etc)
- Obesity and weight loss
- Urinary Tract Disorders (cystitis, chronic cystitis)
- Womens’ Health Issues (PMS, menstrual irregularities, menopause, fibroids, etc) - Skin Disorders (psoriasis, eczema, acne, acne rosacea)
Connie Jiao是加拿大自然疗法协会会员，注册中医师。 她于1990年从中国最好的药科大学取得药学学士学位，又继续在中国排名第一的北京中医药大学学习中医专业本科取得专业证书，并在北京中医科学院附属医院跟师经方名医学习中草药古方，针灸以治疗疑难杂症。