Action Sport Physio West Island Bursary
The Action Sport Physio West Island clinic offers a bursary for excellence in academic and athletic achievement for young athletes. The promotion of health and healthy lifestyles have always been at the heart of Action Sport Physio's mission. The clinic is proud to encourage sport-study balance for athletes and this is why we invite you to share this information with your family and friends or to apply for this second edition, if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a part-time or full-time student in 2016-2017.
- Be under 25 years of age before March 31, 2017. A copy of your passport, driver's license or health insurance card is required.
- You must be part of an elite, provincial or emerging team.
- Provide transcripts for the past year and describe short and long-term athletic goals.
- Include a letter of recommendation.
- Present your candidacy, including your sporting discipline and a letter explaining your sporting history.
- Provide an official photo in the sport.
- Complete this application form and submit it by March 31st, 2017, before 11:59 pm.
The final award decision will be announced on April 15, 2017.
Obligations following receipt of the bursary:
- Become our Facebook friend
- Allow Action Sport Physio to use photo and name
- Whenever possible, attend an Action Sport Physio event as a recipient of the bursary (possibility of a brief speech)
We are proud to make this scholarship a tradition. Send in your application and get a chance to win the ASP 2017 bursary.
Good luck to everyone!